|the village "ganxo"|
Organyà is a small village of the Pyrenees of one thousand in habitants that limits with the river Segre to east and to west with the mountain of Santa Fe (1.207 m.) that dominates the vila for his big land scape.
To the same village can practise several sports: fishing, climbing, paragliding, hiking, and to the period fold mushrooms...
You can stroll by the alrededores oft he full village of nature, as it is Font Bordonera, a space withtables and barbecue so that you happen a day with your family and friends.
In summer you can freshen in the swimming pool of the village and by which have win of course during the night... Also will find the entertainment to the pub Stones.
You are near of:
· Market every Tuesday and Saturday. (la Seu d'Urgell, 21 km)
· Segre Olympic Park: canoeing, rafting, white water rafting, BTT, hiking.... (la Seu d'Urgell, 21 km)
· Aravell-Andorra Golf(20 km)
· Principality of Andorra. (30 km)
· Ski resort Port del Comte (40 km)
· Ski resort nórdic: Sant Joan de l'Erm, Aranser i Lles (40-50 km)
· Pla Karting(El Pla de Sant Tirs, 8 km)
· · Museum of Dinosaurs (Coll de Nargó, 3 km)